visions of green

aaron mcmanus - green life, real estate, and everything in between

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Iraqi police kill boy, 14, over gay sex - eric's comments

http://news.yahoo.com/s/po/iraqipolicekillboy14overgaysex
http://www.planetout.com/news/article.html?2006/04/21/1

my friend eric emailed me among friends:

Wooo Hooo!! We saved iraq and reestablished religious freedom for the people... free to kill gays just like the Christians do… or did… well quite a few still do… or at least silently approve when it does happen. I guess it all depends on where you live and your luck of crossing paths with one of the millions of religious psychos out there.

Go Jesus! Oops I mean… go Mohammed!!! … Go Go Go you hypocritical religions that worship death and kill for the afterlife. Kill Kill Kill… kill for "god" and hate hate hate… hate for your "savior". "Pray for war, pray for battle" as the Pentecostals sing.

Just makes me sick and angry that muslim people (gay) have been trying to find help and peace for decades, applying for amnesty in Christian countries only to be sent back and murdered in the name of "GOD".. and yet let one Christian be threatened and suddenly the world is full of compassion and outrage.

14 year olds killed in Iraq, 16 year olds in Afghanistan, Mathew Shepard in Montana, or the 20 some gay men murdered and missing in Florida. 50 some men in Egypt "suspected" of homosexuality and imprisoned pending death sentences. People shot in London bars, a year old infant chopped up by his father who thought his son "might be gay". Or even David's homophobic relatives at a funeral who snubbed my very existence and value as a human, just because I represent something they religiously hate.

And I am criticized for being rough on Christians as a whole.. what a fucking joke and inaccurate at that. I despise all mono-theistic religions equally, and some pantheist religions too! I hope they kill each other off, with little collateral damage onto us "pagans" and Atheists as possible.

Well enough of this, thanks for letting me blow steam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home